Run by an accomplished team with more than half a century of combined experience, T1 Constructions is a trusted builder embracing progress within the industry to deliver an exceptional build quality and the most sophisticated product. Comprising a collaborative group of passionate professionals with fresh ideas, the Sydney-based company has a strong corporate culture and a focus on innovation. T1 Constructions skillfully manufactures select building elements in its own factory, including prefabricated modular bathrooms and aluminum formwork, ensuring quality control and a unique market advantage. Every project is completed to the highest standards of construction, down to the finest detail.
GLP is a multi-talented company with development and construction experience in the residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial fields. An obsession with excellence, meticulous attention to detail and a guarantee to never compromise on quality drive the team to deliver projects of the finest calibre. GLP’s reputable experts combine their considerable knowledge and insight to bring to life developments of enduring class and style, each adding a vibrant dimension to the communities they inhabit. The company is committed to progress, embracing new and revolutionary construction innovations to ensure it remains at the forefront of the industry.
Established in 1971, Jackson Teece is an award-winning design consultancy offering architecture, interior design, urban design and heritage conservation services. With studios in Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane and an expanding client base throughout Asia Pacific, the firm’s clients and projects benefit from the knowledge, creativity and synergies that arise from the interplay of these multi-disciplinary skills. The team has extensive experience in large-scale, sensitive and complex projects in both public and private sectors, working collaboratively with clients, stakeholders and consultants to deliver high-performance buildings of commercial viability, environmental performance and design excellence.
Architex is a medium-sized architectural practice, located in the Sydney Metropolitan area. Since the inception of the company in 1987, Ryleton Pty Ltd has been trading as architex and continues to operate in the architectural and construction industry. Ryleton Pty Ltd is a privately owned company consisting of highly experienced architects and dedicated drafting staff, playing an active role in the design and documentation of a wide variety of projects, including residential, retail, industrial and commercial projects.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information: We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
5. Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
6. Complaints about breach: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
8. Storage and Security: We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at: [email protected]
Last update: 30 November 2018
The vendors and their agents do not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from. Price ranges may vary based on availability of stock. Terms and conditions apply.